2010 Mercedes-Benz G-Class
This is a 2010 White Mercedes G55 G-Wagon. I had purchased this vehicle in 2015, with 51k miles as a salvage and have kept it ever since. The labor for repair was $1900.00 and the damage was to the Left Front of the vehicle. While repairing the SUV, I replaced the front bumper with a new version bumper, which is why it does not match the 2010 version.
I purchased a 2016 G63 this year, so I no longer use this SUV. This SUV has just been sitting in my driveway and its simply taking up space. I have noted some items below in case you have any questions.
1. Vehicle is a rebuilt title
2. I do not have the maintenance records.
3. SUV drives fine
4. No Major issues since I have had the vehicle - I have changed some window regulators (seems to be issue w these vehicles)
5. When car turns on, sometimes the heat kicks in strong, then turns cold again - I do not know what the issue is
6. SUV has newer bumper, but I have not changed the fender flares to fit perfectly - Please see pics (Doesn't bother me, but I figure to disclose, in case if affects anyone)
7. Newer bumper has sensor holes, but my SUV did not have Sensors, so the hole remain open. See pics
8. Bumper grills currently have lights in them, but I have the after-market fillers, if you'd like them as well. (I never installed them.)
9. Vehicle is being sold as is.