1949 Ford Other Pickups
Original Content Includes:
- Engine (6-cylinder Flathead) The previous owner reported he rebuilt the engine.
- Transmission (3-speed manual “top loader”) Rebuilt by AAMCO in Mahopac, NY.
- Drum Brakes (front & rear) work amazingly well without power assist.
Updated Content Includes:
- Power Steering
- Seat Belts (3-point self-retracting)
- 12 Volt Electrical and modern wiring throughout.
- Custom black and orange leather and suede interior with Harley Davidson Logo embroidered seating
- Custom black leather-wrapped steering wheel and arm rests with Harley orange stitching
- Heater/Defroster by Vintage Air
- Custom Mahogany Bed Wood with Aluminum Strips
- Bear Claw Door Latches (much more secure)
- Bluetooth Audio (single 2-channel speaker in dash, no radio)
- LED Headlights
- 9” Rear Axle with 3.70:1 gear ratio
- Electronic points fitted inside the original Load-O-Matic distributor.
- Electric fan fitted to new radiator.
- Speedometer (note the mileage is as per a new speedometer, actual milage is unknown)